A completely integrated ERP and manufacturing system to help you run your business better
DevsERP’s manufacturing software offers the largest footprint of manufacturing management, software modules in the industry developed by a single software company. Comprehensive and specific to your manufacturing industry, our manufacturing ERP software solution continues to develop based on an innovative single vision, with a single database that eliminates costly third-party integration and a single development team that listens to your unique needs.
DevsERP’s Manufacturing ERP Solves Your Manufacturing Challenges
The all-surrounding MES software solution is designed to solve manufacturing challenges and help you:
What you get from the DevsERP’s Manufacturing ERP Solution
- A single development vision for all ERP, manufacturing, MES, and Supply Chain requirements
- Single point of contact for all technical support
- Consistent user interface
- One set of tables in an embedded Oracle database
- Transactions updated instantly throughout the entire system, in real-time.
- Single maintenance agreement
- One development team
- Lower overall cost of investment
- Lower maintenance costs
- Quicker ROI
Bill of Materials Software (BOM)
The DevsERP’s Manufacturing Software Bill of Materials (BOM) is not just any BOM. The Bill of Materials is defined by the manufacturing operation or process. And includes; work centers, labor, tools, dies, inserts,raw materials, packaging, scrap rates, setup times, efficiency, multipliers, auxiliary equipment, etc.
If you are a manufacturer of products using bills of materials or formulas and are looking for a complete A-Z ERP solution, DevsERP’s manufacturing ERP is your answer.
BOM Software Features
- Supports multiple manufacturing type definitions. Each definition contains unique elements that complement the manufacturing method.
- Expandable to allow building of an unlimited number of Multi-level bills for component pieces as well as alternate and substitute BOM routings.
- Blend technology built in to handle recipes.
- Supports the management and scheduling of “pre-operations” such as blending or pre-processing.
- The Bill of Material automatically feeds the work order which can be scheduled on a work center. As a result, BOM generates material, assembly and schedule requirements with extreme accuracy.
- Each manufacturing configuration can consume any kind of operation —internal or external.
- Define as many operations as needed including outside vendors and additional manufacturing standards.
- Outsourcing BOM helps to the supplier to easily track external operations.
- Operations can consume additional labor, overhead and unlimited materials.
- Job Travelers support both internal and external documents and instructions.
- Flexible Units of Measure automatically convert material between grams, pounds or ounces.
- Family tools are supported and the system is designed to understand multiple part numbers within the same physical tool.
Eliminate Hidden Costs of Third Party (“best of breed”) MES and ERP Integration
- Higher implementation costs associated with programming the “integration” of the disparate systems
- Time delay when transferring data between applications and databases
- Finger pointing when it comes to identifying a system problem
- Multiple maintenance agreements
- Multiple points of software support
- Higher maintenance fees
- Multiple databases that create a complex, problematic system architecture
- Problems and inconsistencies when creating reports across multiple databases
- Multiple vendors with different business strategies and visions
- Incompatible upgrades
The benefits of a comprehensive, industry-specific MES and ERP software solution are endless. Let DevsERP be the last manufacturing ERP software you will ever purchase.